Sunday, July 12, 2009

my big awsome house!!XD

ok so i moved into this big freakin house 5 beds 2 and a half baths...ok now this house is 4000 sqare feet......ok my room has this chill bed that i can fit under i have an hd tv in my room with basic cable:(....my little sister has a princess room with a stupid un fantastical bed its sooooo rock hard...my older sister has two twin beds and an hd tv her bedroom loooks so bad the colors are on one wall lime green and the other walls are a very bad grey i didnt know grey could look that bad on a wall its just sooo dull like her lazy life:) score one for adam.....my moms room is so huge i cant tell you how big this room is her furniture doesnt even fit her room........its so freakin funny my grandmothers room is the master why does her room matter but she keeps buying these big freakin 50 inch hd tvs so one of my three living rooms have a great big pictureone of the bathrooms has carpet!!!that so 70s type.....i have a pool with a hot tub but it wont get hott...... i would post awsome tastical pictures but i broke my phone!!:(

1 comment: